hoisin duck gyoza
hoisin duck gyoza
Quick and versatile, these restaurant-quality dumplings are easy to prepare and can be enjoyed in hundreds of dishes… little parcels of joy brimming Asian flavours. Packed with hoisin duck and Asian vegetables.
206 kcal (867 kJ) per 5 gyozawhere to buy
contains: soya, sesame, wheat (gluten)
Typical nutritional values per 5 gyoza (100g)
- energy (kJ)
- energy (kcal)
- fat (g)
- of which saturates (g)
- protein (g)
- carbohydrates (g)
- of which sugars (g)
- fibre (g)
- salt (g)
Cooking Instructions [from frozen]
for 5 gyoza
1. Place colander/sieve above pan of boiling water.
2. Place gyoza in colander/ sieve, cover with any lid & steam for 8 mins.
pan cook [authentic Japanese style]
1. Pre-heat pan with 1 tsp of oil on low/medium heat.
2. Add gyoza & cook for 5 mins.
3. Carefully add 4 tbsp of cold water, cover with any lid & cook for another 5 mins until all the water evaporates.
1. Add gyoza to pan of simmering water [do not boil].
2. Simmer for 4 - 6 mins then drain.
1. Place gyoza in microwaveable bowl & add 3 tbsp of cold water.
2. Cover with microwavable clingfilm, pierce & microwave for 2 ½ mins on full power [750 / 900W].
3. Leave to stand for 1 min then drain.
serve & enjoy
For guidance only, cooking appliances will vary. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. Do not re-heat once cooked.
We like to nick name our gyoza by their recipe numbers. For example, our chicken gyoza is affectionately known as ‘chicken dumpling no.74‘. The 73 recipes that came before it were delicious, but it took 74 versions to crack it.
We keep updating our recipes, always trying to improve them & find that perfect balance in taste & texture. At the time of writing our gyoza master, Katherine, is working on ‘veg dumpling no.87‘, with Korean ssamjang for added depth & flavour.