summer gyoza noodle salad
gyoza | serves 2 | prep time 15 | cook time 10
- 10 itsu vegetable fusion gyoza
- 125g rice noodles
- 1 cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 60g roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped.
- 40g coriander, basil & mint leaves roughly chopped
- For the sauce
- 8 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 thumb sized piece of grated ginger
- 2 red chillies, finely chopped
Soak the rice noodles in boiling water for 4 mins, drain hold under cold water. Drain.
Cook the gyozas in a pan (as per pack instructions).
Prepare the salad ingredients and mix them in a large bowl along with the noodles.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together, add to the salad & mix well.
Arrange the salad into 2 bowls, top with gyoza & serve.