ginger miso soup with classic prawn gyoza
gyoza | serves 1 | prep time 5 | cook time 8
- 1 sachet of itsu miso soup
- 10g ginger cut into matchsticks
- 2 baby pak choi cut into quarters
- Handful coriander leaves picked, stem finally chopped
- 8 itsu classic prawn gyoza
Empty the miso paste into a small pan.
Add the ginger and coriander stems.
Pour over 400ml of boiling water.
Bring to a gentle simmer & cook for 2 minutes to infuse the flavours.
Add the classic prawn gyoza and pak choi, steam for a further 3 minutes, ladle into a deep bowl and top with the coriander leaves.