62 / 25 kcal
you will need
- 1 carton itsu chicken ramen brilliant'broth
- two portions noodles [ramen is best]
- a few slices warm turkey or chicken breast
- some roasted veggies [we roasted ours with miso!]
- 6 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- a couple of dollops of cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
let's get cooking
Put a saucepan on a medium heat and pour in the brilliant'broth. Heat to a simmer.
Cook your noodles and bacon as per pack instructions.
Get two big bowls and warm them up. Then split the cooked noodles between them and top with the turkey, veggies & bacon.
Carefully pour in the hot brilliant'broth until it comes up to toppings.
Finish with a dollop of cranberry sauce and some sesame seeds.