75 / 30 kcal
you will need
- 6 itsu veg fusion gyoza
- 1 carton [500ml] miso ramen broth
- 2 nests [100g] rice noodles
- 150 g tender stem broccoli, ends trimmed
- 1 small courgette, spiralized or julienned
- 1 small carrot, spiralized or julienned
- 2 handfuls [85 g] edamame beans
- 250 g extra firm tofu, cut into 1 in cubes
- 1 spring onion, julienned
- 1 birds eye chilli, sliced thin [optional].
let's get cooking
prep your vegetables. spiralise or julienne the carrot and courgette, trim the ends from the tender stem broccoli & slice the chilli & spring onion. cut the tofu into 1 in squares. set aside.
add the miso ramen broth to a saucepan and bring up to a simmer over a medium heat.
cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, rinse with cold water & set aside. bring a saucepan of water to a simmer and add the gyoza and tender stem broccoli. cook for 4 mins then drain.
assemble your ramen bowls! divide the noodles between 2 bowls and pour over the broth. arrange the courgette, carrots, tender stem and gyoza neatly atop of the noodles. add the cubed tofu and edamame beans. garnish with spring onion & red chilli. enjoy!