185 / 132 kcal
you will need
- 4x itsu greens & tofu stuffed pan'cakes
- 100g sushi rice
- 1 mango [ripe, peeled & thinly sliced]
- 1/2 red onion [peeled & sliced]
- small handful basil leaves [chopped]
- small handful coriander [roughly chopped]
- 10ml vegetable oil
- for the dressing:
- zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 lime [freshly squeezed]
- 4g white sugar
- pinch chili flakes
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
let's get cooking
cook the rice according to pack instructions
meanwhile, whisk all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl. keep in the fridge until needed.
slice the mango & red onion, then add to a large bowl. add in the chopped basil & coriander.
heat a pan over a medium heat & add a small amount of oil. cook the pan'cakes for 12 minutes until golden brown, flipping every 3-4 minutes.
add the dressing to the mango salad & mix together.
serve the cooked rice, then add the salad on the side and finally the pan'cakes, enjoy!