classic prawn gyoza with crunchy asian salad
gyoza | serves 2 | prep time 10 | cook time 6
- 1 large carrot cut into matchsticks using a julienne peeler
- 2 handfuls Chinese cabbage finally shredded
- 1/2 cucumber halved, seeds removed and sliced into 1/2 moons
- 10 itsu classic prawn gyoza
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Combine the carrot, Chinese cabbage and cucumber in a large bowl & divide between serving dishes.
Mix the dressing ingredients together until smooth & add a splash of water to loosen.
Pan-cook the gyoza as per packet instructions and arrange on top of the salad.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad & gyoza.
Finally sprinkle over the sesame seeds for some added crunch and top with the sprigs of mint.