240 / 184 kcal
you will need
- 1 pack itsu sticky hoisin umami'meatballs
- 1 handful Mangetotut
- 1 handful Baby corn [sliced in half]
- 1 red pepper [finely sliced]
- 4 tender stem broccoli [halved]
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 1 handful of bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 knob of ginger
- A good glug of sesame oil
- spring onion [finely chopped]
lets get cooking
Cook the meatballs as per pack instruction [we used the oven option].
While these are cooking, add half a teaspoon grated ginger, 2 cloves garlic [diced] & 1 small chilli [finely chopped without the seeds] to a large frying pan/wok and fry in sesame oil.
When the garlic is about to turn golden, add all your vegetables to the pan along with 3 tbsp of hoisin sauce and a good glue of sesame oil, then stir-fry, tossing/mixing every minute or so, until the veg is tender. [5-10 mins].
Once the veg is cooked, place in a bowl and top with the meatballs.
Finish with spring onions & finely sliced ginger.